Details about the next workshop can be found here.
Help us fill the Wikipedia gaps in our focus areas!
Below are some suggestions for additional and new Wikipedia articles on the topics of the Iron Library and the Corporate Archives of Georg Fischer Ltd. The list is not sorted and – of course – not complete:
- Georg Fischer III (1864-1925)
- Georg Fischer IV (1890-1966)
- Luigi Valadier, bell founder, father of Giuseppe Valadier
- Johann Haselberg, mining expert, 16th century, see here
- David Kellner (Arzt) (1643–1725), German doctor and natural scientist
- Wilhelm von Lindheim (1835–1898), German-Austrian industrialist and railway expert
- Carl Reuther (Mannheim) (1846–1908), German manufacturer and company founder (VAG Armaturen)
- Curt F. Kollbrunner (1907-1983), Swiss civil engineer
- Wilfried Epprecht, geologist
- Deutsches Kunststoff-Institut, Darmstadt, see here
- Imperial Steel Works, Yawata, Japan, see here
Examples of shorter, but informative Wikipedia articles related to the Iron Library's holdings: